Friday, May 18, 2007

Spam, or Gene Wolfe?

I found this text in an unsolicited commercial e-mail. The weirdest thing I see about these e-mails is that the URLs embedded in them rarely lead to actual web pages. Not only are people or bots sending things I don't want to read, but the links are broken.

=====
forth in their steel-caps and bright breast-plates, as if starting scene as the final one. Amid this unearthly show, the wretched brother multitude; he looked to Heaven and trod lightly up the hill. laughter, by which he had been interrupted. I was deceived,

But the years came and went without bringing the careless boy; and to devils what love is to the blest. At times, the features of those tomb, because there their treasure was, were bent on one another on, that theyd let Dinah stop in the house if it began ordering
this; for it might end, you know, said Alice to herself, in my Brome, and shuddering with a deeper sense of some unutterable crime, supply, I called back hoar antiquity, and bade my companions imagine inhabitants suited to such a town, glittering in icy garments, with

No comments: