Sunday, October 14, 2007

Da da da DA da, da da da DA, da da da DA, da da da d da DA

I'm making another Link costume for Son to wear to our local renaissance fair and for Halloween. Last year, I bought a sewing machine and tried to wing it with respect to sewing. I'm pleased with how last year's costume worked out. Basically, my skillz (currently, definition 4) with sewing consist of cutting pieces of cloth in a shape that looks kind of like what I want, in this case, a tunic and a pointy hat, and then attaching the pieces together. As long as any errors are on the inside of the garment, nobody can see them, and I don't care.

Here's a picture of this year's effort so far.



And the video.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh. My. God. I am going to fall out of my chair laughing. Great rendition. (wipes tear from eye)