Thursday, October 18, 2007

Parenting

Last night, as I was moving some laundry from the washer to the dryer, Son came up to me, wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back, and he mumbled, "I just remembered that I haven't hugged you today yet." Then he pulled back, and walked toward the TV room.

GPop, at the sink, cleared his throat very loudly. Son went over and hugged him, too.

There are organizations out there who claim to be supporting the Traditional FamilyTM that would pass legislation forbidding GPop and I from being able to bring Son into our home. In fact, if we lived in Florida, we would not be a family right now. Just food for thought.

1 comment:

Angry Professor said...

Yeah, and f*ck those organizations. You'll win this war, one family at a time.