Thursday, October 18, 2007

Search Term

I use Feedburner to track site hits. One interesting bit of data they provide is what people come to my blog from search engines, and what search terms the user had entered. Yesterday, I got a user visit from someone who searched on, "help my son is anarchist freegan."

My sympathies to that parent, but just remember, he is still your son. If he's hurting people or seriously endangering himself, please get him help. If not, is there a way to embrace your son's life? Who knows, you might need a whole bunch of patchouli at some point.

In all seriousness, if you remain open to dialogue with your son, you may find that he still loves you very much. However, if you go with the ol' "my way or the highway" approach, you may find that the highway is much more appealing. Good luck.

No comments: