Friday, January 4, 2008

The Middle

Yeah, still can't sleep. Upset. Feeling maudlin.



The Middle
by Ogden Nash

When I remember bygone days
I think how evening follows morn;
So many I loved were not yet dead,
So many I love were not yet born.


I'd like to recognize a number of people who are important to me now. Some have been part of my life in person for years, and some have been pixels on my screen for a few weeks. Thanks to all of you for your love, and happy 2008.

GPop
Son
Brothers 1, 2, and 3
SILA 1 and 2
Mom
Dad & Stepmom
Maternal Grandmother
Paternal Grandparents
Baldo and Geekina McNerdy
Marcot Ravenswatch
Eggbert Terwilliger
M & M
Mandy and Mr. Mandy
Hoji and family
PC Strobe and family
Angry Professor
Cranky Prof
Dr. Sid Schwab

6 comments:

Angry Professor said...

You're better than okay. Go to sleep.

CrankyProf said...

Indeed. Hugs (and Cadbury's eggs) to you.

Now get some damn sleep.

Hoji said...

*hugs*

baldo said...

wewt!

Oh, and by the way, in the font and browser that I am viweing your blog, until I looked closer, I thought the line said "I think how evening follows mom;"

GDad said...

Thanks, everyone. Much better now.

Mandy said...

(dashes in and gives a few-days-late hug)