Friday, April 25, 2008

Foto Phriday

Here's a picture of my mileage readout for this particular tank of gas. In case the readout is a bit confusing, I've gone 99.9 miles when this picture was taken, the engine has turned off due to "AUTO STOP" technology, and I have gotten 50.4 miles per gallon for the past 99.9 miles.


Funny story - I was showing this to a co-worker whom I've known (not closely) for roughly 10 years. I was telling him that my car gets excellent mileage. He said that my next step should be to get one of these cars for my wife. Heteronormativity lives!

2 comments:

Hoji said...

You... you... you... smug man you.

hwqe said...

Keep supporting my family's gaming addictions by buying more Hondas. I need to send this picture to work. Oh wait, emails are now out of the question as communication tools.