Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reuse and Recycle

Here's a new way to generate content. Take one of your blog entries, copy and paste it into the Babelfish translator. Translate it to some other language. Copy the output and translate that back to English. Post.



I like my bicycle. I've always liked my bicycles. I've been riding sans training wheels since I was probably 5 years old.

Son and I took a bicycle ride last night. There's a big box store opening about a two-mile ride from our home, and we wanted to see if it had opened yet. It hadn't, but the sign said that it would be open on April 30.

I've gotten so used to driving my hybrid that I actually got a bit upset that my bicycle's brakes just dissipated the braking energy as heat instead of recapturing it to use for acceleration later. Then I realized that I was being silly.


I like my bicycle. I always liked my bicycles. I was training ride to wheels, since I was probably 5 years old. Son and I lasted a bicycle travel evening yesterday. There is a large box memory opening one approximately two-mile travel from our house, and we wanted to see, if it had already opened. It did not have, but the indication said that it would be opened on April 30. I have thus used to my to drive half-breed received that I really received a point to tilt that brakes of my bicycle the straight braking energy as heat absent-minded, instead of, it again to attain later to the use for acceleration. Then I stated that I was stupid.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

LMAO

Faith said...

LOL. There's a lot to be said about things being lost in translation. Feelings and words just don't make it through at times

Jen said...

I was just thinking this very same thing last night when I saw that someone had translated my page. Great minds think alike, or have too much time on their hands.

Alexc3 said...

I used to do that when I was in junior high school. :P

GDad said...

Smart-alex.