Friday, June 13, 2008

Foto Phriday

The company for which I work is in the FORTUNE 500. We have come quite a way in the past 10 years with respect to acknowledging LGBTQ(etc.) people. When I started, the QGTLB(etc.) "group" was a private mailing list that was sort of secret. A couple of years later, it was an acknowledged group in our company.

This year, this sign has been up since June. There was a security guard watching the lobby for the first week and a half of June. I think he was there to make sure nobody knocked it down, but he might have been there for some other reason.

2 comments:

pixnlil said...

WOW! I haven't seen that! How awesome is that! Every time I get down about MegaCorp1 something like this comes along and lifts my attitude toward the company. This makes me proud to work for them.

Tea N. Crumpet said...

Little baby person! I love the photo-- I smile back at the poster! (I want to get pregnant again. Sigh.) The poster makes me think of family pride for every one! :)

What is your countdown for?