Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Wiiturn

A Wii came back from the repair center. It's not the same one, and all of our stored information is missing, but we're up and running. Fortunately, we'd backed up most of our saved game information on an SD card, so that's still there, and the Nintendo Network updated our records so that we could download any of the downloads for free.

All in all, I suppose we're OK. Son did reasonably well in school, which just ended, so we bought him Wii fit. His goal is to get his BMI into the normal weight range by the end of summer, which is very achievable.

On top of that, I'm having a lifestyle crisis regarding this "stuff." Not sure if I'm going to start to simplify. This morning, I saw an open plastic tote that had my old TI-99/4A in it. I'm not sure that it even works.

3 comments:

Sh@ney said...

Welcome to the LGBT Bloggers List!

*winks*

Ashitaka said...

Bill Cosby invasion on that TI-99/4A!! I'm scared!

I heard Wii Fit was supposed to be really cool, sad thing is it's probably like most work out equipment. "Not recommended" for people over 200-250 lbs. to actually use the stuff... I've always found that a bit ironic.

Jen said...

If you get rid of the TI-99/4A I'll unload my record collection which contains not only Shaun Cassidy and Donnie Osmond (Osmand Brothers as well) but also Donna Summer, The Village People, sound tracks to both Saturday Night Fever and Grease, Rapper's Delight long version all 15 minutes, everything Prince and a whole bunch of other wacky 70's and 80's music. I have long ago gotten rid of my turn table so I have no use for any of it but am unable to let go of it. I'll throw in my roller skates with pom poms too.