Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sicko, Part -N

6-26-87
I went to D____ Lake Park today. I am so red that I could be in the Queen's guard while not wearing a shirt. D____ Lake Park is fun.



6-27-87
I have second degree burns from the sun. They hurt.


6-28-87
I spent a large part of last night and today throwing up. I must have caught something from the water.


6-29-87
Pain is not fun. My blisters are receding, and I am no longer expelling the contents of my stomach through my mouth. I am still not feeling good, though.


6-30-87
Now, I am feeling good. It's amazing how gullible people can be. Ex: "certain friend" read a book on AIDS which contains "the real facts." That's a crock of bull excrement. The book said that AIDS could be transmitted through pores or from a person to a toilet seat to another person. HORSE HOCKEY! (Using the words of Col. Sherman Potter, M*A*S*H 4077). This "certain friend" believed every word of that book. I tend to doubt his intelligence.


7-1-87
I'm losing my skin. It's peeling off very quickly.

3 comments:

Tenesse Texan said...

The reel fac's on AIDS iz dat a man and monkey did it and iz was wrung in the eyes of Lord our savior Jesus Christ and God waz mad and gave the man AIDS. Jesus told me to love all except those men that ain't right.

Bill said...

Gosh, I hope you didn't catch anything from a toilet seat at the park.

GDad said...

I honestly don't recall if I was in the toilet that day. I do believe that I was with my friend Chris and Brother 1. My journal is a bit unclear, and twenty years have dimmed the memories a bit.