Tuesday, October 21, 2008

For That, of Course, Was the Answer

Since the beginning of September, GPop's schedule has been such that he has either had to work at least one of each weekend days, or that we've had some family event out of town. Or both. This makes it difficult to entertain friends or get work done around the house.

So, if we have any friends left, please know that we're planning to catch up soon.



p.s. The title is a line from The Hobbit, where Bilbo accidentally answers Gollum's riddle correctly by shouting, "Time! Time!" As in, "I need more..."

4 comments:

dasyatis said...

And so rolls the busy season...I've had the same experience every fall season since I started high school!

And hey, you shouldn't be thanking me for blogrolling you, I should be thanking you for the interesting blog! Truly a delightful procrastination experience...

GDad said...

I'm honored that you enjoy it. Keep stopping by.

Bill said...

Maybe that skunk will come back if you start staying home more often.

GDad said...

I'm glad the skunk is off enjoying his travels.