Saturday, December 20, 2008

Guided Imagery Owie

Take a couple of deep breaths. We'll explore a situation together that will only take a moment.

Imagine you're in your kitchen. You bend over to open the bottom drawer to get something. Oh, now your hands are full. You stand up and turn around. You touch your heel to the drawer and push the drawer closed with the back of your foot.

You know those muscles in your butt that you just used to push the drawer closed? Those muscles started hurting A LOT yesterday evening for no reason I can think of. They still feel a bit owie. No, I have no idea.

1 comment:

Bill said...

It's probably from dancing in The Nutcracker.
I just had my fourth yoga lesson this morning. I'll have some ouchies in odd places tomorrow, perhaps in the same spot that is troubling you.

This morning's WV is rentica. Vincent Freeman returns from his hard-won trip to Saturn, only to find that mortgage foreclosure forces him to move into a garden apartment.