Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Truth at the Bottom of a Bottle

I had a dream last night where I was with a group of people in a very long museum. The building was about as wide as a normal building, but it must have been more than a mile long. The building was set up so that if you viewed it from the one side, which was all glass, it would look like the people inside were characters in a platform 2D video game.

The big attraction at the museum was the world's largest glass bottle, which had some weird mathematical properties, sort of like a Klein bottle.

4 comments:

Bill said...

I love weird dreams.

GirlyWarrior said...

Ditto, weird dreams are fun.

Angry Professor said...

Not weird at all... you were in the Musee D'Orsay.

GDad said...

AP, if I could just travel like this in my dreams to real places, I'd save a bundle in air fare.