Saturday, January 17, 2009

Angry Peer

You've read about my experiences observing the Angry Pooper (here, here, and here (sort of)). A few days ago, I was able to experience the Angry Peer (pee-er? peeist?).

I was sitting in a stall, attending to necessities, and I heard someone clomping in on the tile floor. The noisemaker bumbled over to a urinal and there was a flurry of activity as he prepared to let fly. Amidst the shuffling of feet and zipping noises, I heard a "huff huff Huff Puff Huff Puff HUFF PUFF HUFF PUFF!" Suddenly, the phrase "like a racehorse" came into play.

Then came the muttering.

At the end of the stream (both of muttering and of... other), there was a grunt of "F__K!" I'm lucky I was where I was, because I almost wet myself in silent laughter.

There was another flurry of activity while the guy ambled over to the sink. While he was washing his hands, there was another stream of incoherent mumbling. I tried to make as little noise as possible while shaking with laughter.

Man, people have issues.

2 comments:

Bill said...

You just never know what you will encounter in a public bathroom.
At least the guy washed his hands.

gay CME guy said...

I think it's best to hyphenate "pee-er", as peer makes one think of 'your equal, co-hort, which I don't think you want to offer that up in this reference. But it was a funny story!