Friday, March 13, 2009

Foto Phriday

I needed to clean off a white board in a conference room. This bottle of white board cleaner was sitting on the marker tray. White board cleaner is a nasty cocktail of poisonous alcohols and such. Notice how it is SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. Why? Is someone going to put poisonous chemicals in it? Is it going to escape and attack me? Is a child going to be running around the office in the brief period between the time I take this out of the supply cabinet and the time I spray it on the white board?

1 comment:

Bill said...

I hate that stuff. I'm not a fan of 'white boards' either. But I guess they are good revenue generators for someone.
Isn't this board fabulous!?!
Oh, you'll need these special markers.
Don't forget this special solution to wipe it all off!
My brother sells healthcare policies. Would you like his card? Just in case?