Friday, April 3, 2009

Foto Phriday - Finance and Art Edition

Son's eighth grade art class had a painting project. He painted this on canvas. His muse was Eggbert Terwilliger, who proposed a similar Halloween costume last year. At Son's birthday party, we could only think of two of the nine muses - Terpsichore and Calliope - when the subject came up.



I have this hanging in my office. For those of you in academia, non-profit organizations, or public sector positions, please replace "401k" with "403b" or "457" as appropriate.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Noted.

I hope you haven't been worrying Son too much with talk of your 401k, unless he's administering the plan.
Which might not be a bad idea.

Frogs in my formula said...

Don't even get me started on my 403b. I like your son's use of tangerine. Or is that more crimson?