Dear Looky-Lous from a Few Weeks Ago,
While I appreciate that none of you actually crashed, I would like to point out a couple of important things.
- The box truck that had been on fire was out by the time you got near it.
- It was pulled over well off to the side.
- It was on the other side of the divided highway going the other way, until it caught on fire.
- You do not know the driver.
- Even if you do, you can't get across the road to help.
- That's not even accounting for the fact that if you could, you would NOT be better at helping than the first responders.
- And it's not your stuff that caught on fire.
- So it's really not your concern.