Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Night of Vivid Dreams

For those of you that wonder, I ate homemade turkey chili, the recipe for which I will post tomorrow. We also had salad, and I ate a few pieces of frozen peach.

My dreams started off at work. It's too bad I don't get paid for time spent dreaming about work. That would be a sweet gig. Anyway, the lighting was poor - sodium vapor lamps - and everyone was stressed out. My grandboss kept flickering in and out of sight, which made everyone frightened. He seemed pretty draconic, but there was another Big Bad out there.

A few minutes later, I was in a big box store, and I saw a young man pushing a cart erratically through the aisles. He was slurring his words badly, but I heard him say, "Dying." Then he collapsed. I noticed that his cart had an infant in it. Also in the cart were three faces that I somehow knew had been conjoined siblings that the young man had removed from his own body. I pulled the man and the cart to the nurse's station, but I don't know what happened after the medical personnel took over.

I think it would be cool if my dreams had a musical soundtrack.

3 comments:

M&M said...

Many of my dreams have a soundtrack to them, but none have had conjoined triplets.

You get used to the music.....

Shay said...

Was it the chili, you think, or the frozen peaches?

GDad said...

I think it might be combinations.