Monday, May 4, 2009

Yesterday's Celebrities (With HAIR!)

I've obviously been watching too much of "The Smoking Gun Presents: The World's Dumbest..." on TruTV. I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with Leif Garrett - today's Leif Garret, not the one from 1978. It was cool for a while, but then I wanted to leave, and Leif kept trying to get me to stay by playing that "Hey, have you seen...." with old memorabilia. It turns out that his day job now (in my dream) is to examine sites where old refrigeration equipment is stored before it gets scrapped to make sure the refrigerant is disposed of appropriately. I'm not sure where that came from.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just returned from Sears. I had to get the tabs for my truck and there is an office for such things in the Sears store. As I was walking in I noticed that all of the large freezers, the stand alone kind, were all open. I wondered if they had to do that so toddlers didn't wander in. Now I just assume Lief is hanging out at Sears.