Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beyond the Milky Way

Many of us were over at Mandy's. She made dessert.

Mandy: I don't think this is helping our Waist Away at Work effort.

GDad: I don't think anything I've done in the past two weeks is helping our Waist Away at Work effort.

Mandy: Yeah. The members of the team want me to be more inspirational. I'm only the nominal leader. This is kind of a thing for self-starters. I suppose I could send out an e-mail every Friday. I guess it could say... [pause]

GDad: Every calorie you eat makes Baby Jesus cry?

[general laughter]

Heather: [snorts, chokes, and runs to bathroom with hands over face]

Eggbert: Great. You made her snort brownie out of her nose.

Son: Yeah, and I have to LIVE with him.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Someone gave my friend Sheldon a pack of gum that said "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten."

Even if it's true, I'm not sure what it has to do with chewing gum.