Thursday, June 4, 2009

Seriously, Don't Call Us. We'll Call You.

I have been on the Do Not Call list since literally day one. Last night, I got a call from some scammer vacation place. It's funny to me that when you go on the offensive with them, they go nuclear. I left this post on callferret.com...



Just got a call from 407-933-2678. It was some spiel for a Florida vacation. I pressed 1 to get a rep. I asked the rep how his company can robocall a number on the Do Not Call list. The rep got very abusive and threatening. He told me to hang up. I told him to hang up first. The rep started pressing buttons on his phone. What he didn't realize is that compared to the crappy movie I was watching at the time (Alone in the Dark with Christian Slater), this call was actually quite entertaining.

No comments: