Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreams - Culinary or Scary

The other night, I had a dream where I was the assistant to a man who went out at night and caught scorpions in a bucket to be cooked at a local restaurant that specialized in such things. Apparently, in my dream, all one needs to catch scorpions is a stick and a bucket. And, in my dream, they are both delicious and in high demand.

The next morning, as I was driving to work, I noticed a pickup truck with various animal stickers on it. These weren't rainbow-and-unicorn animal stickers, nor were they save-the-whales-and-pandas stickers. They were stickers that one sees on trucks where one is pretty sure that the truck owner has personally killed at least one instance of each kind of animal portrayed. Several of the stickers portrayed scorpions.

Weird.

No comments: