Sunday, August 23, 2009

To Arms

WARNING: Kinda gross...


I had a dream the other night where I was walking along the street in a small town. A woman came out of a shed and asked me for some help. I agreed to help her, and asked her what she needed. She pointed to the bandages on her arm and asked if I could help change the dressing.

I told her I was no doctor, but that if she really needed it, I could give it my best. As I pulled off the tape, there were a lot of butterfly bandages holding a wound together. The bandages started to fall off, and her whole arm just fell apart.

She didn't find it to be painful, but I was kind of squicked out.

6 comments:

hwqe said...

Your having nightmares from Saturday. It comes from the well and severed hands.

GDad said...

I must also be precognitive, since this was from Wednesday or Thursday night.

pixnlil said...

Actually *just then* there was an arrow that came flying into your bed before it happened that made you have these dreams.

GDad said...

Freakin' temporal slipperiness.

Bill said...

This + your most recent post has me thinking about the right to bare arms.

Shay said...

Quit with the chili before bedtime, already.