Monday, November 16, 2009

More Four Word Reviews - 2012 (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Independence Day minus aliens.

OR

Day After Tomorrow again.

OR

Roland Emmerich, please stop.

OR

Please stop Roland Emmerich.

OR

Stargate - not really related.

OR

I paid for this?

OR

Cusack has done better.

OR

Kid named Noah? Ark?

OR

Another implausible disaster movie.

OR

Science, schmience. Mayans, schmayans.

OR

Who knew neutrinos mutate?

OR

Giraffe airlift wasn't necessary.

BUT, FINALLY...

Got what I expected.

3 comments:

Bill said...

I'm a sucker for those kinda movies, but I'll wait until I can stick it on my Netflix queueueueue.

crankylitprof said...

I'm sorry, but the fate of humanity resting on John Cusack's shoulders is just a bridge too far for me.

(And since when are giraffe airlifts not fabulous?)

Mustang Bobby said...

The only upside to the world ending in 2012 is that I won't have to pay off my Visa bill. Where is that in this movie?