Monday, April 19, 2010

Things I Know

I know several things from experience that I suspect are not really common knowledge.

I know what happens when you put a potato in a blender.

I know why you don't see chocolate flavored Jell-O or other gelatin desserts.

I know how to use a hex editor to cheat in the Dungeons and Dragons branded computer game Eye of the Beholder.

I know what the inside of the wall on the 23rd floor of one of our corporate buildings looks like.

What odd things do you know?

3 comments:

AwesomeCloud and family said...

I know 8 ways to identify whether a seal on the beach is ill or injured.

And I know what to do about it, although I'm only certified to do part of it.

pixnlil said...

I know several pizza chains that do not use animal enzymes in their dough or cheese.

GDad said...

Seals? That's neat. I've not had much call for that here in the midwest.

No animal enzymes? Vegetastic!