Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Bees' Knees

Something I learned at the Renaissance Faire is that beeswax candles have these properties:

  • They don't produce smoke or soot.
  • They don't pollute the air.
  • In fact, they emit negative ions, which clean the air.
  • They burn for a LONG time compared to other kinds of candles.
  • They smell naturally of honey, and therefore don't have additives, preservatives, or perfumes.

I think I walked away before I could learn that they remove toxins and improve your circulation.

3 comments:

pixnlil said...

But only if you put them on your feet before bed.

Bill said...

Or you can apply them to your feet 117 times throughout the day.

I've been dropping by your blog long enough to know that you have plenty of room in your back yard for an apiary. I think that's a project your whole family would enjoy. You could have a candle & honey stand at next year's Ren Fair, with free bee stings for purchases over $15.00.

GDad said...

Bill, I will reply to your comment in a post tomorrow. I think you will be amused.

My word verification is "rests".