Friday, October 22, 2010

Foto Phriday - Not Me

We've been told and reminded that today is "Wear Your Favorite Jersey Day." As you may have been able to tell from the number of sports-related posts on this blog, I'm not an especially avid sports fan. My answer to the question, "What's your favorite team?" is usually the Sweetwater All-Stars.

GPop works for a company that is closely affiliated with Midwest State University in Capital City. He has a couple of Official JerseysTM that he wears on days where there is some big university event going on. I borrowed on of these shirts to wear today.

After arriving, I discovered that I was on the distribution list for part of my greater department that lives on another floor. Nobody on my floor got the memo. Now I'm wearing this jersey all by myself. Sports drag is my least favorite kind. I feel like this.

No comments: