Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Instant Messages of the Rich and Famous - Krampusnacht Edition

Tallguy Martialartist: I think people should keep the Force in Christmas.

GDad Lastname: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

Tallguy Martialartist: I knew Santa Claus couldn't visit so many houses by himself on Christmas Eve!
"In some, Krampus has sexual overtones; he is pictured pursuing buxom women."

GDad Lastname: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Santa_Claus
First entry under "appearances"

Tallguy Martialartist
: I guess that would be doable with a TARDIS.

GDad Lastname: No storage issues, no timing issues, really.

Tallguy Martialartist
: Krampus was a Dalek.
"It's funny if you google it."

GDad Lastname
: Ow. Now my mind hurts.
I think I may build a full size Dalek next summer.

Tallguy Martialartist: I can't understand why you waited so long.

GDad Lastname
: Neighbor Rusty bought two rascal-style scooters at a flea market with no particular idea of what to do with them.


Tallguy Martialartist


GDad Lastname: Perhaps 1/4" fiberboard could do for the main body.
I can fix that, but it may take a couple of hours.


NOTES:
  1. Krampus was a Dalek 
  2. Tallguy knows that "It's Funny if you Google It" is my new catchphrase.

No comments: