Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back from Vacation

We were in sunny Florida.  More on that to follow.

Last night, however, I had a long dream involving getting completely lost in a multipart parking garage that had gates, blockades, and those spikes that keep people from going out the wrong way.  I ended up having to video my search to the exit with my phone held over my shoulder so I could see whence I came rather than where I was going on my way out.  I like that I was thinking about that even in my dream.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Actually that would be clever. In woods and caves few ever think to look back, the scenery you remember going in is very different when trying to leave! Of course in this case it just helps you know you already tried that direction!

(I'm sorry, did any of that make sense?)

GDad said...

Indeed it did.