Friday, April 26, 2013

The Soulless

I was in a meeting discussing issues that would probably make normal people die of boredom.  A director of strategic planning was talking about an upcoming project and said that we were going to try to roll out a pilot program for this project so that we could assess the feasibility of the solution, but she didn't like the word "pilot."

With a completely deadpan affect, I suggested "limited scope production implementation."  She liked that.  I died a little on the inside.

Perhaps I should consider using my powers for good.

3 comments:

Alice said...

"the force is strong in that one."

flask said...

i totally love you right now.

if you lived near me, i would let you have some of my pudding.

totally.

Shay said...

I heard an FBI agent describe home-made bomb makers as a self-resolving problem today.