Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last Night's Episode

Previously on GDad's Dreamscape...

We took a trip to Europe.  At some point, Son and I made it to Germany, but GPop had decided to visit someplace else.  I was driving on a German road (nicht die Autobahn), and for some reason, the brakes on the car didn't work.  I slammed into the rear of the car in front of me at a light, and then more cars slammed into my back.  Fortunately, nobody was injured, and all of the cars were nominally driveable, so everyone sort of meandered off without any fuss, which made the police (die Polizei) investigation very difficult.

Then we went to a scale model of Mad King Ludwig's famous Neuschwanstein Castle, which had been done up in pink stone with attached animatronic birds.  Some American tourists were taking posed pictures in little alcoves throughout the gardens.

3 comments:

Alice said...

your dreams are MUCH more interesting then mine!

GDad said...

It would be awesome to have a dream recorder.

Shay said...

I once worked (briefly) on the staff of which the commanding general was a man named Wilhelm (he was known behind his back as Kaiser Bill, not affectionately). When my father heard that he sent me a travel poster of Neuschwannstein to put on my office wall....

Dad always did like to poke the bear.